Dryer Vent Cleaning in Lake Tahoe
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
As part of our mission to be your Healthy Home Provider, Chem-Dry of Lake Tahoe offers industry-leading cleaning services and solutions for every surface and room of your home. One of those services is professional dryer vent cleaning, which can have a major impact on the safety and healthfulness of your home.
The Importance of Cleaning Dryer Vents
Your dryer vents may be easy to forget, but cleaning them regularly is an important part of ensuring that your home is clean and safe for your entire family.
Some of the warning signs that your dryer vent may be blocked or obstructed include:
- Excess lint behind dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint of pet hair on clothing
- Line around the door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
Risks of Obstructed Dryer Vents
There are risks with ignoring these warning signs and not properly cleaning dryer vents. These risks include:
- Home fire – the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) warns that malfunctioning or poorly maintained clothes dryers and washing machines are one of the leading causes of home fires
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – gas dryers where the vents are blocked, obstructed or not properly maintained can cause carbon monoxide to build up in the home
- Mold Growth – blocked or obstructed dryer vents can’t effectively remove moisture as designed, causing moisture to be released into the home and possibly resulting in mold growth
Chem-Dry of Lake Tahoe offers professional Dryer Vent Cleaning using specialized equipment including cameras and powerful extraction equipment to completely clean your dryer vents.
Benefits of Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning
The Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning process provides many benefits including:
- Improved Home & Family Safety – reduced risk of fire, mold growth and carbon monoxide build-up
- Cost Savings – improved efficiency means lower energy costs and fewer repairs or replacements
- Time Savings – your clothes won’t take as long to dry with clean vents
- Longer Clothing Life – shorter drying times mean less wear and damage to clothes per drying cycle
Contact us to learn more about our professional dryer vent cleaning service!